If you wish to be a part of our friendly, performance‒oriented dynamic organization which is growing at a phenomenal pace, then Creativ Technologies is the right place for you. Come and join our team by sending your resume at the below mentioned id. [email protected]
Currently we have three openings with us:
Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan, design, and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, Adwords, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document the changes required for SEO.
- Monitor SEO results and plan strategies to help drive traffic and engagement.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaigns to drive advertising efficiencies and ROI improvement.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modelling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in Digital and Social Media Marketing.
- Strong understanding and experience of usage of digital channels/platforms to drive traffic.
- Excellent knowledge of latest digital marketing trends.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience writing content for marketing purposes.
- A result-oriented attitude.
- 3 to 5 lakhs per annum
- Development & Delivery.
- Efficiently creates courseware pages that integrate text, still images, animation, video, and/or audio.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and an ability to follow coding standards.
- Creates courseware that is Section 508- and SCORM-compliant.
- Tests, and troubleshoots online courseware.
- Reviews work to minimize errors before releasing to quality assurance.
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another format (adapting materials from face-to-face to e-learning).
- Maintain training deliverables such as job aids, simulations, online help, presentation decks, and web-based training (WBT).
- Edit and proof courseware for quality, consistency, and adherence to standards.
- Work with subject matter experts as needed to create technically accurate documents.
- Perform ongoing reviews of published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content.
- Support the collection, review and version tracking of procedures.
- Execute copy editing and quality assurance reviews, including reviewing for grammar, style, context, and spelling.
- Translate complex technical content into easily readable text or tables, charts, and graphics.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in relevant business area.
- Three years experience producing high-quality multimedia products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to meet project deadlines.
- Proactively seeks out new innovations for continuous learning.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Online Training, Section 508, and SCORM is preferred.
- Analyze the requirements provided by the client and SMEs for the development of compelling courseware that achieve learning goals.
- Create high level and low level design.
- Develop objectives and ensure content matches those objectives
- Rephrase content to meet the learning needs
- Visualize media to support learning (visual aids for ILT, multimedia for WBT)
- Create assessments
- Adapt instructional materials created for one delivery mode to another (usually this is adapting materials from ILT to WBT)
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Significant experience with WBT development are highly preferred for the position
- Handle projects independently.
- Review feedback
- Handle SME co-ordination independently.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be competent to work in dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Must be analytical, problem-solving, self-driven
- Must be proactive and flexible and have ability to work under pressure and possess good follow-through skills