If you wish to be a part of our friendly, performance‒oriented dynamic organization which is growing at a phenomenal pace, then Creativ Technologies is the right place for you. Come and join our team by sending your resume at the below mentioned id. [email protected]
Currently we have two openings with us:
- Development & Delivery.
- Efficiently creates courseware pages that integrate text, still images, animation, video, and/or audio.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and an ability to follow coding standards.
- Creates courseware that is Section 508- and SCORM-compliant.
- Tests, and troubleshoots online courseware.
- Reviews work to minimize errors before releasing to quality assurance.
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another format (adapting materials from face-to-face to e-learning).
- Maintain training deliverables such as job aids, simulations, online help, presentation decks, and web-based training (WBT).
- Edit and proof courseware for quality, consistency, and adherence to standards.
- Work with subject matter experts as needed to create technically accurate documents.
- Perform ongoing reviews of published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content.
- Support the collection, review and version tracking of procedures.
- Execute copy editing and quality assurance reviews, including reviewing for grammar, style, context, and spelling.
- Translate complex technical content into easily readable text or tables, charts, and graphics.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in relevant business area.
- Three years experience producing high-quality multimedia products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to meet project deadlines.
- Proactively seeks out new innovations for continuous learning.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Online Training, Section 508, and SCORM is preferred.
- Analyze the requirements provided by the client and SMEs for the development of compelling courseware that achieve learning goals.
- Create high level and low level design.
- Develop objectives and ensure content matches those objectives
- Rephrase content to meet the learning needs
- Visualize media to support learning (visual aids for ILT, multimedia for WBT)
- Create assessments
- Adapt instructional materials created for one delivery mode to another (usually this is adapting materials from ILT to WBT)
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Significant experience with WBT development are highly preferred for the position
- Handle projects independently.
- Review feedback
- Handle SME co-ordination independently.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be competent to work in dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Must be analytical, problem-solving, self-driven
- Must be proactive and flexible and have ability to work under pressure and possess good follow-through skills