Simulations in eLearning
Whether you are looking for business simulations for customer service training or sales-based training, Creativ Technologies is where you can start from. With our popular and effective business simulations, we create memorable learning experiences for a number of varying functions. Through simulations that closely mimic real-life scenarios, we help you prepare your employees for different and challenging situations in the real world.
Why simulations in eLearning?
Technological advancements have made it imperative for employees to acquire new skills and learn techniques that can help them stay ahead. However, it is easier said than done. Application training often requires hands-on practice in software and machines. However, this is usually not available during the training session. This is where simulation training or simulation-based training figures in and makes learning easy and experiential.
Simulation training requires using basic equipment or computer software that resembles a real-world scenario. During simulation training, the employee learns to carry out specific tasks that are relevant in numerous real-world situations. This way the employee becomes better placed to deal with such eventualities if they occur. Simulations for application training help the learner become better prepared and help them gain valuable insights into the functioning of the application before they start working on it. Thus, it helps the learner become more confident and deliver excellent work standard.
How your Company can benefit from Simulations in eLearning?
The ultimate objective of any organizational training is to enhance employee performance. Although digital training modules have made some noticeable increments in strengthening the skills and knowledge of employees, most training methods have failed to give learners sufficient hands-on experience. A corporate environment isn’t merely about understanding things; it also means to apply that knowledge. Simulation training can give your employees the opportunity to learn through applications that mimic real life but in a risk-free environment.
Simulation training gives the learners a hands-on experience by familiarizing the learners with applications beforehand. Since the simulation program functions precisely like the real thing, it provides learners an ideal environment to learn. However, it leaves nothing to the learner’s imagination since it doesn’t rely merely on theoretical knowledge but focuses more on practical applications.
Simulations allow the learners to hone their skills by providing them with an unlimited number of trials and errors to perfect their skills. Thus, it will enable your employees to deal with real-life circumstances and practice until they are perfect. The immediate feedback will also help your employees identify their shortcomings and fix them.
We make sure companies get the full ROI on their learning and development costs.
So, the main benefits of having simulations in elearning are:
- Competition and cooperation: Employees can understand the simulations because they need the help of another person to execute the games in a simulation. When employees compete with each other during games, they understand the simulation and also perform better to outdo the other person. It is a friendly competition. Due to competition, they become masters of new work.
- Lesser training costs: Employees have more confidence about what they are needed to do once they watch such simulations. Elearning is an innovative technology and it captures every action needed during a process. Employees don’t make any mistakes in the process after watching such simulations. The training costs are also less because employees learn how to use new software.
- No risk learning environment: Employees might have some fear when using new software. However, with simulatIons, they can get rid of such fears and become more confident. They learn from their mistakes in simulations and can use new software in a better way. Also, employees don’t face any risk of going wrong in a simulation unlike in real-life environment when using new software.
- Performance tracking: Training employees through simulations is useful because it can be tracked how many times they have watched the simulation. Also, their performance in games lets you know whether they have learnt the steps of simulation. Their performance in games lets the HR know how well they have understood the simulation. The data about their performance can be shared with HR managers and used for employee evaluation.
- Reduced costs: Since e-learning programs can be taken by employees anywhere and anytime, it nullifies the cost of remote training. Employees who have been trained through e-learning perform better on new software than other employees.
Thus, simulation-based training can help your employees realize their potential before they are up against the real challenges and brace themselves for what lies ahead.