The eLearning industry is always changing with the emerging trends and technologies. One can easily notice the thriving change in the learning and it is of no surprise that an eLearning has shifted towards much better ways and is no longer needs to be done 100% in person. Now the question arises is that, what’s next that leads to the rapid transformation in the process of learning. Read out to find some of the latest trends in eLearning.
- Microlearning: It is learning in small steps. The micro learning is also called as bit-sized learning, which is generally 3 to 5 minutes in length. This can be developed as videos, quizzes or the interactive info-graphics. This type of learning helps to provide necessary information and delivers the specific goals to the learner. So, for the distracted learners, the micro-learning is highly beneficial.
- Social learning: As the name suggests, this type of learning helps the learner to share the knowledge with others. The social learning happens via social media platforms or during conferences. In this, learner continues to learner during the discussions. It works as a collaborative work rather than a competitive one.
- Personalized learning: In this type of learning, learners are given pre- test and based on its result, they are assigned specific modules, questions and study materials. Each learner gets a specific time and space to go-throw the study material.
- Mobile learning: It is also called m-learning. In this, the users learn through smartphones, tablets or the wireless gaming. The best part of mobile learning is that, it can be done anytime and at anyplace.
- Gamification: Most of the people gets often confuse gamification with games. But in actual, it is a concept of applying game theory and mechanics in the context. Gamification uses different element such as principles, theories, characters and the player journey. The main goal is to keep the learner engaging solve the challenges.
These were some of the emerging and latest trends in eLearning. Pick up your favorite enjoy the best way of learning.